Our new season starts September 9th, 2021. Check out the calendar for details.
Special Notes for the 2021-2022 Season:
- We will return to our September - May schedule, with a 7:00 pm start time on Thursday nights. Meetings will continue to be virtual.
- Membership is now open for the club season, rates remain the same as last year (click here for details)
- Guests can register and pay to see our Thursday night speakers, registration is done via Eventbrite)
- All field trips and outings are on pause for the time being.
Click on the calendar for the most up-to-date-info.
Paid Membership gives you free access to all Thursday night speakers, allows entry to competitions and you may also sign up for fee-based workshops. Please click here to start the registration process.
Guests are allowed to sign up for many of our Thursday-night speakers, for a nominal fee. Note that there are some 'member-only' nights and some nights may see different fees. Please click here for more information.
2021-22 Competition Season is underway. There are new categories, topics and themes for this upcoming season. Find out more here.
2020/2021 Competition Results - You can view our results night presentation or take a look at the PDF to find out who the winners were.
PTE AV Studio - Our discount on this AV software was been extended to May 2, 2022. They now have a MAC version as well.
Discounts and Deals - We've negotiated a few new discounts and deals for our members only, Click here to read more and save some money.
Columbia Employee Store - We've been invited to access the store from November 5th to November 28th. Click here to download the invitation.
Mentoring - We are happy to offer mentoring this year. Click here to find out more about mentoring or being mentored.
Your Opinion Counts - Is there something, or someone, you would like to see at our club? Is there a workshop you'd be interested in or have an idea for an outing? Our forums are just the place to speak your mind.
Volunteer - We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers to help out with our meetings, workshops, field trips, and mentoring. If you're interested in lending a hand, drop a note to one of the Board Members or the webmaster.
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources, especially the Quick Tips, to get started.
Zoom - If you haven't used it before, here is a link to a video/instructions.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- Thursday meetings will start at 7:00 pm and generally last two hours. Check the calendar for each event.
- Learn additional skills in our Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
Please note that the London Camera Club is a scent-free zone. The chemicals in some fragrances give some people asthma, headaches, nausea or other symptoms. Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free.
The London Camera Club is a proud member club of:
- Canadian Association for Photographic Art -CAPA
- Photographic Society of America - PSA
- Ontario Council of Camera Clubs - O3C O3C Facebook
- South Western Ontario Photographers Association - SWOPA
All content copyright © 2007-2021 London Camera Club (LCC)
Images copyright © LCC photographers.
All rights reserved. Use of content, graphics, and logos is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
DISCLAIMER: External links on this website are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the LCC of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual.
London Camera Club Privacy Statement
Visit us on Facebook or Instagram
Updated 2021.10.23 smb