Fees (2023-2024 Season)
- Per year: $75 per individual
- Full-time student, with valid student ID: $50
- Additional family member at same address $15
- Each member must fill out their own membership request
How To Join/ Renew
- Membership in the club is done via a fillable Google Form that can be found in this link.
Failure to sign the membership form (this link
) or pay the annual fee will result in a delay in being added to the membership.
- Guests/Prospective members can register and pay for Thursday nights, click here for more information.
- To help with processing of the form, please complete the membership form and etransfer at the same time.
- If you don’t plan to complete them at the same time, please refrain from completing either until you can do both.
- The form has a field for the Primary or Additional Member in the same household.
- All members of the household need to complete a form. Have the additional member complete the form at the same time as the primary member completes their form.
- Please include the name or names of whom the etransfer is for in the message section of the etransfer.
- The form asks for your mailing address.
- Please check that you have a mailing address on your account here
- If you have changed your address in the last 12 months please update it
Email our Membership Director for assistance/ any questions you might have, and include a phone number where you can be reached.
Our meetings are held the first four Thursdays of the month, September - May inclusive, except for December which has only 2 meetings. (Check the calendar for topics.) Starting time is 7:00 pm and the meetings generally last two hours.
For 2023-2024, all Thursday night speakers and Saturday workshops will be held via Zoom meetings.
Insights into our club which you may find helpful :
- we are an all-volunteer club, founded in 1934 and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1961.
- we have over 200 members, current members range from students to retirees, and from novice to professional.
- about 40% of the members consider themselves novices and 45% consider themselves intermediate (the rest advanced/master)
- there is a variety of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax etc users
- most members indicated they joined to be socially involved with other photographers and learn more about photography
- because of the diversity of the membership, which makes it difficult to satisfy everyone all of the time, we focus on broad topics that provide introductions to different types of photography so members can learn more about the hobby
- weekend workshops are offered for a nominal fee, on topics where there is more concentrated learning
- *Cancelled this year* - field trips allow you to photograph with others, and learn tips or techniques specific to the event
In-person: Village Green Community Church, 505 Village Green Avenue, London, Ontario (one block south of Commissioners Rd. on Wonderland Rd S). map
Virtual: via Zoom, the link is sent out the morning of our meeting.
Create an Account
If you do not have a Login Name, use the button below to create an account
and request membership in this organization.
If you already have a Visual Pursuits account for any other organization,
login with your account and use the menu "My Account",
"Organizations" to request
membership in this organization.
That page will also provide links to other organizations.
If you are judging competitions or registering for a public event,
you do not need to request membership.
If you have an existing account with any organization using the
Visual Pursuits service, login to this website with that account.
If you do not have an account and do not need membership,
use the button below to create a Guest account.