Arrive on Time (or earlier)
Be considerate of the presenter and other members of the group. Meetings open 15 minutes early to allow you time to settle.
Make sure all distractions at home are removed
Turn off cell phones, television, radio and tell others in your house that you are on a call, keep pets out of the room.
Put yourself on mute to answer a phone call and leave the view of the camera.
Please enter it in the chat window or save it until the presenter is ready to answer questions.
- If you need help in setting up Zoom on your computer, click here.
Best Settings for Our Meetings
To get the best viewing results of our presentations, please ensure the follow
IF YOU HAVE A PC OR A MAC:
- Make sure that you are in full screen mode - Choose 'Full screen' or 'Fit to Window' from the top right of your screen.
- Choose ‘Speaker View’ or 'Side-by-side- Speaker' in the View options in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Turn off your video to improve the quality of the presentation, usually bottom left of the screen.
IF YOU HAVE AN IPAD:
- Choose 'Switch to Active Speaker View' in the viewing options in the upper left corner of your screen.
- You will not have to choose a screen size.
- Turn off your video to improve the quality of the presentation, usually at the bottom left of the screen.