This is not the definitive 'How to Use Zoom' document, but should guide you on how to setup and use Zoom
Good starter Tutorial - watch this first: https://youtu.be/9isp3qPeQ0E
Test Meeting Instructions - Link
Basic Instructions for setting up Zoom on your computer.
Once you have entered your email address, you will be prompted to go to your email to confirm your identity. You will then set up the details of your account.
- You will create a password - that you can remember.
- Next you will be presented with a screen to invite others-> click on the greyed out button to SKIP THIS STEP.
- The next screen allows you to test the settings for a meeting, this is both for video and audio.
- Next Click on Go to My Account
- Now the screen will look completely different. This is where you manage everything.
- It should load on your Profile page. In the left hand navigation frame, you can click on Meetings.
- From this view, you can schedule a meeting. Blue button, middle of the screen.
- Once you have created the meeting, you can go into the meeting invite and copy the meeting URL invitation into an email to the people you want to join the meeting.
- When you are finished setting up a meeting, or conducting a meeting, go to your Photo upper right and click on it to Sign Out.
- Google and you will find there are several user guides for Zoom, though many of them provide more information than you would need to get started.
- There are also video tutorials here: