Western Fair - Photo Competition 2020
Shutterbugs Unite! If you're looking for more exposure, the Western Fair Photo competition is your shot to get out there.
For a list of things to know in advance, click here. Full details are on the Western Fair site (instructions/link below)
- Thursday August 6th - You must submit your entry form by this date. (Registration is now open). You do not need to submit your prints at this time, just the entry form.
- Tuesday August 11th - Your completed prints must be delivered to the Western Fair between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm
- Friday Sept 11th to Sunday Sept 20th - Western Fair runs
- Tuesday Sept 22th - Pick up your prints between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm
Questions: Contact Jytte or John McKittrick at
firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-476-9725.
How to Navigate the Western Fair Website to register:
Either click here, or use the following steps to find out more:
- On your browser, go to westernfairdistrict.com
- Under the phrase 'be entertained', select 'The District Events'
- In the pop-up window, choose '2020 Western Fair'
- Find and choose 'Competitions'
- Find and choose 'Creative Arts Competition'
- Find and choose 'Photography Competition'
Or use the Quick Link: https://www.westernfairdistrict.com/creativeartscompetition/photography-competition
Congratulations, you've made it to the right place. Now read through the criteria and then Submit Entry Form Online.
Click here for a PDF showing pictures of what to click.