Special Guest Speaker - Freeman Patterson
Join us Thursday October 26th, as our Special Guest Freeman Patterson presents 'The Call To Creativity'.
Freeman will begin his presentation with a talk about the nature of creativity and ways to nurture and develop the creativity with which we are all born. He will then demonstrate how we are always telling our life story with the images we make.
Registration is required for this event, for both members and guests. The event is free for members; there will be a charge of $20 for non-members, payable in advance. Please click here for more information and to register.
The London Camera Club meets four Thursdays a month, September to May inclusive, except for December (where we only meet twice). See our calendar for topics.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- Starting time is always 7:30 pm and the meetings generally last about two hours.
- Learn by attending the various Field Trips & Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
We welcome prospective members to sit in on a meeting to see what we are about. Please read our Guest and visitor policy here first, and register at the door. Note that some nights there will be guest fees or 'member-only' nights so please check the calendar first.
- Event Calendar - click on the calendar for the most-up-to-date info.
- Workshops and Field Trips - Registration is now open via the calendar.
- Competition #1 - Open for entries. Don't delay!
- Tips and Tricks Night - A Work In Progress, our notes are being added to the site here. Check back often.
- Constitution - Changes are being proposed. Please review the documents prior to our vote (vote date TBD). Questions/Concerns? - Contribute to the Forum.
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources and Education, and the Quick Tips tab to get started.
Visit us on Facebook
Updated 2017.10.06 SMB