||Events Calendar - click on the calendar for the most-up-to-date info.
- Christmas Potluck on December 14th - an annual tradition. Bring a dish, share good cheer, see slideshows.
- Constitution - Please review the proposed changes prior to our vote on January 4, 2018. Questions/Concerns? - Contribute to the Forum.
- Workshops and Field Trips - Check the calendar to see what's available in January.
- Mentoring - Find out more, ask to be a mentee, or volunteer to mentor.
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources, especially the Quick Tips, to get started.
The London Camera Club meets four Thursdays a month, September to May inclusive, except for December (where we only meet twice). See our calendar for topics.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- Starting time is always 7:30 pm and the meetings generally last about two hours.
- Learn by attending the various Field Trips & Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
We welcome prospective members to sit in on a meeting to see what we are about. Please read our Guest and visitor policy here first, and register at the door. Note that some nights there will be guest fees or 'member-only' nights so please check the calendar first.
Visit us on Facebook
Updated 2017.12.05 SMB