|| Event Calendar - click on the calendar for the most-up-to-date info.
Proshow Users - You've likely heard that Proshow is no longer supported. Check out our Discounts page here for an alternative (with LCC discount).
- Still time to join - While our program is in full swing, we are still accepting new members. Click on the Calendar to see our exciting schedule of events. Click here to find out more about joining and to print the membership form.
Workshops and Field Trips - are open for registration. Some have limited spots, don't forget to register early!
Mentoring - Sharing your knowledge with other members is always in style. Click here to find out more about mentoring or being mentored.
Discounts and Deals - We've negotiated a few new discounts and deals for our members only, Click here to read more and save some money.
Your Opinion Counts - Is there something, or someone, you would like to see at our club? Is there a workshop you'd be interested in or have an idea for an outing? Our forums are just the place to speak your mind.
Volunteer - We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers to help out with our meetings, workshops, field trips, and mentoring. If you're interested in lending a hand, drop a note to one of the Board Members or the webmaster.
London Camera Club Events - Members have a new Facebook resource for sharing pictures for future Events, including field trips and banquets. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LondonCameraClubEvents/
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources, especially the Quick Tips, to get started.
The London Camera Club meets four Thursdays a month, September to May inclusive, except for December (where we only meet twice). See our calendar for topics.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- *New* Thursday start times vary depending on the speaker - 7:00, 7:15 or 7:30 pm and the meetings generally last until 9:30 pm. Check the calendar for each event.
- Learn by attending the various Field Trips & Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
We welcome prospective members to sit in on a meeting to see what we are about. Please read our Guest and visitor policy here first, and register at the door. Note that some nights there will be guest fees or 'member-only' nights so please check the calendar first.
Please note that the London Camera Club is a scent-free zone. The chemicals in some fragrances give some people asthma, headaches, nausea or other symptoms. Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free.
The London Camera Club is a proud member club of:
- Canadian Association for Photographic Art -CAPA
- Photographic Society of America - PSA
- Ontario Council of Camera Clubs - O3C
- South Western Ontario Photographers Association - SWOPA
All content copyright © 2007-2019 London Camera Club (LCC)
Images copyright © LCC photographers.
All rights reserved. Use of content, graphics, and logos is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
DISCLAIMER: External links on this website are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the LCC of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual.
London Camera Club Privacy Statement
Visit us on Facebook
Updated 2020.02.10 SMB