|| Events Calendar - click on the calendar for the most-up-to-date info.
Registration is now open for the Fall Western Fair Photo competition. Find out more here and on the Western Fair site.
- Election Complete - Thanks to both the incoming and outgoing members of our Executive team!
- Workshops and Field Trips - We've completed our workshops and field trips for the 2017-2018 season. However, if you have an idea for a spot you would like to go next year, please contribute to our Forum.
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources, especially the Quick Tips, to get started.
The London Camera Club meets four Thursdays a month, September to May inclusive, except for December (where we only meet twice). See our calendar for topics.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- Starting time is always 7:30 pm and the meetings generally last about two hours.
- Learn by attending the various Field Trips & Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
We welcome prospective members to sit in on a meeting to see what we are about. Please read our Guest and visitor policy here first, and register at the door. Note that some nights there will be guest fees or 'member-only' nights so please check the calendar first.
Visit us on Facebook
Updated 2018.05.19 SMB