Special Notes for the 2020-2021 Season:
- We will meet from October to June inclusive. Meetings and workshops will be held remotely using Zoom, with a 7:00 pm start time.
- Membership fees are reduced for this year. Guests can join our Thursday nights at a cost of $10 per session.
- All field trips and outings have been cancelled for the club year.
Click on the calendar for the most up-to-date-info
Paid Membership gives you free access to all Thursday night speakers, access to competitions and you may also sign up for fee-based workshops. Registration for the 2020-2021 season has opened, and will done via Zoom this year. Please click here to start the registration process.
Guest Membership - This year we will accept Guest Memberships, which provides access to many Thursday-night speakers, at a cost of $10 per session. Note that there are some 'member-only' nights. Please click here for more information.
Zoom - If you haven't used it before, here is a link to a video/instructions.
2020-2021 Competitions - Competition Guidelines are now available. Click here to download.
Columbia Employee Store - We are invited to shop from November 13 - December 6, 2020. Get the invite here.
Mentoring - We are happy to offer mentoring this year. Click here to find out more about mentoring or being mentored.
Discounts and Deals - We've negotiated a few new discounts and deals for our members only, Click here to read more and save some money.
Your Opinion Counts - Is there something, or someone, you would like to see at our club? Is there a workshop you'd be interested in or have an idea for an outing? Our forums are just the place to speak your mind.
Volunteer - We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers to help out with our meetings, workshops, field trips, and mentoring. If you're interested in lending a hand, drop a note to one of the Board Members or the webmaster.
If you're new to the club, it's always good to poke around the site, check out Resources, especially the Quick Tips, to get started.
We are an all volunteer club serving London Ontario and surrounding area. We have members at all skill levels, from Novice to Master. Our goal is to learn, to share, to make new friends, all while helping us grow into better photographers.
- Thursday meetings will start at 7:00 pm and generally last two hours. Check the calendar for each event.
- Learn additional skills in our Workshops.
- Enter competitions and grow your knowledge.
- Let photography captivate you: Join now.
Please note that the London Camera Club is a scent-free zone. The chemicals in some fragrances give some people asthma, headaches, nausea or other symptoms. Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free.
The London Camera Club is a proud member club of:
- Canadian Association for Photographic Art -CAPA
- Photographic Society of America - PSA
- Ontario Council of Camera Clubs - O3C
- South Western Ontario Photographers Association - SWOPA
All content copyright © 2007-2020 London Camera Club (LCC)
Images copyright © LCC photographers.
All rights reserved. Use of content, graphics, and logos is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
DISCLAIMER: External links on this website are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the LCC of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual.
London Camera Club Privacy Statement
Visit us on Facebook
Updated 2020.11.02 SMB