Guest and visitor policy
The London Camera Club has a variety of events and activities throughout the club season which are financed by our members for their benefit. As part of the program, we often invite special guest speakers to present at a Thursday evening meeting. These meetings are free to our paid members.
This year, we are allowing the public to attend these "special guest speaker" nights. These speakers are paid for with club dues so we ask non-members for a nominal fee of $10 per event, payable via eTransfer.
While most Thursday nights are open to members, there are some situations where the night is closed to members only. Field trips and workshops are also considered member-only events with a few exceptions.
- You must have a guest account in order to sign up. Follow the instructions on the 'Guests' page.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email from our Membership Director, with instructions on how to register and pay for each event.
- No refunds will be given for guest fees paid prior to joining.
- There are some member-only nights, so check the calendar here first.
- If you would like to sign up as a member of our club, please see the membership info page here.