Annual Salon / Photographic Exhibition
The Salon is our year-end competition and a public showcase of our best images of the year. You can enter up to 4 prints (NO projected) for judging and display at White Oaks Mall. Awards will be presented at the Year End Banquet (first Thursday in June).
- up to 4 prints total in any combination of Portrait, Open, Nature, and/or Monochrome.
- same requirements as regular competitions (mounted on a 16x20 board) but only prints, NO projected.
- remember to print a label and attach to the back of your mounted print
- any images can be submitted, old or new, as long as they have not been in a Salon before
- judging by 5 photographers from London and area
- scoring out of 30, with average score tallied
- all awards by Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced levels in each category along with Best in Show
Mounting boards are available on meeting nights at the church ($3/board) along with 2-sided tape. Please see Bill Boswell for help.
Important Dates for 2017:
- submit prints on May 11 and 18
- upload a jpg copy of each print May 2-May 18
- May 23 judging at church, 7-10pm (all welcome to watch and help)
- May 26-27 prints on display with awards at White Oaks Mall
- Awards are presented at the banquet on June 1st
- Volunteers are needed to set up May 25, supervise May 26-27, and take down May 27. Please see Bruce Farrar or Bill Boswell to volunteer.
Click here for more information on how to submit prints for competition.